Daily Dawg Thread
TODAY’S FEATURED PROSPECT
HT, WT: 6-2 180
SCHOOL: Trinity Christian School
CITY, STATE: Cedar Hill, TX
# OF OFFERS: 37 offers
UGA OFFER: Yes
Lewis Cine is a four-star safety from Cedar Hill, Texas. He’s 6-2 180 pounds. According to the latest 2019 247Sports Composite rankings, he ranks as the No. 59 overall player, the No. 3 S, and the No. 8 prospect in TX. Cine currently holds 37 offers with the latest coming from LSU on Sept. 22.
Penn State, Georgia, Texas, Michigan, and Florida are Cine’s top five schools. These are the places he took his official visits to as well. Cine visited Penn State for his first OV on June 8. Then he traveled to Texas on June 15 and Michigan on June 22. Cine’s first trip after the dead period was to Georgia on July 28 to see the new recruiting facilities the Bulldogs added on to the west end zone. His next OV was back to Athens on Sept. 28 for the Tennessee game. Cine finished up his OVs at Florida last weekend for the Gators game against LSU.
According to his 247Sports profile, Georgia holds an 83 percent advantage while Penn State holds the other 17 percent. The Bulldogs seem to be the team to beat since his visit to Athens back in July.
Cine makes his decision today at 1 p.m. ET through a video by Chimin IN Media, a company that makes commitment videos and does various other projects. If you remember this is the company that produced Demetris Robertson’s commitment video to the Bulldogs earlier this year.
The closest two schools in the running beside the Bulldogs may be the Gators or Michigan. Both teams are pushing hard from him, but his mind seemed made up a while ago. I think he has been a silent commit to the Bulldogs since his July 28th visit.