(12-6, 4-2) Georgia vs. Texas A&M (9-8, 1-5 SEC)
Saturday, January 21 at 12:00 p.m. ET
Reed Arena (12,989) in College Station, Texas
Watch: ESPN2 (Beth Mowins, pbp; Dalen Cuff, analyst)
Listen: Georgia Bulldog Network by IMG (Scott Howard, PBP; Chuck Dowdle, Color; Tony Schiavone, Producer) Flagship: AM 750 (Atlanta)
The Starting Five
• UGA is 4-1 all-time against TA&M since the Aggies joined the SEC, including a 2-0 record at Reed Arena.
• Juwan Parker has reached double digits in the scoring column in each of the last seven outings and eight of the last 10…after he did so once in his first 58 games played at UGA prior to that.
• J.J. Frazier and Yante Maten are the nation’s fifth-best inside-outside scoring combination among teams with two of the top-250 scorers in country. They are averaging a combined 36.2 ppg.
• Georgia was No. 41 in the Jan. 19 edition of the NCAA RPI while playing what is rated as the nation’s 28th-toughest schedule.
• UGA has hit the 20-win plateau the past three years, just the second time in 111 seasons of basketball the Bulldogs have done so. Mark Fox is the first coach to lead UGA to three-straight 20-win efforts.