(11-6, 3-2 SEC) Georgia vs. Vanderbilt (8-9, 2-3 SEC)
Tuesday, January 17 at 9:00 p.m. ET
Stegeman Coliseum (10,523) in Athens, Ga.
Watch: ESPNU (Mike Couzens, pbp; Brooke Weisbrod, analyst)
Listen: Georgia Bulldog Network by IMG (Scott Howard, PBP; Chuck Dowdle, Color; Tony Schiavone, Producer) Flagship: AM 750 (Atlanta); Sirius: 134; XM: 191
The Starting Five
• VU leads the series with UGA, 91-50; however, UGA owns a 34-28 advantage in games played in Athens.
• Juwan Parker has reached double digits in the scoring column in each of the last six outings and seven of the last nine…after he did so once in his first 58 games played at UGA prior to that.
• J.J. Frazier and Yante Maten are the nation’s sixth-best inside-outside scoring combination – and the only one in the top-10 from a Power 5 league – among teams with two of the top-250 scorers in country.
• Georgia was No. 42 in the Jan. 15 edition of the NCAA RPI while playing what is rated as the nation’s 17th-toughest schedule.
• UGA has hit the 20-win plateau the past three years, just the second time in 111 seasons of basketball the Bulldogs have done so. Mark Fox is the first coach to lead UGA to three-straight 20-win efforts.