(9-5, 1-1) Georgia vs. Missouri (5-8, 0-1 SEC)
Saturday, January 7 at 1:00 p.m. ET
Stegeman Coliseum (10,523) in Athens, Ga.
Video: SEC Network (Matt Stewart, pbp; Barry Booker, analyst)
Radio: Georgia Bulldog Network by IMG (Scott Howard, PBP; Chuck Dowdle, Color; Tony Schiavone, Producer) Flagship: AM 750 (Atlanta); Sirius: 83; XM; 190
The Starting Five
• UGA leads the all-time series with MU, 5-4, including a 3-1 edge in games played in Athens and a five-game winning streak.
• J.J. Frazier and Yante Maten became UGA’s 47th and 48th 1,000-point scorers this season. Frazier reached the milestone against UNC Asheville on 11/14 and Maten did so versus South Carolina on 1/4.
• Juwan Parker entered this season with one double-digit scoring output in 51 games played. He has reached double figures in each of the last three outings and four of the last six.
• Georgia is No. 45 in the Jan. 6 edition of the NCAA RPI while playing what is rated as the nation’s 10th-toughest schedule.
• UGA has hit the 20-win plateau the past three years, just the second time in 111 seasons of basketball the Bulldogs have done so. Mark Fox is the first coach to lead UGA to three-straight 20-win efforts.