Season tickets for the 2017-18 Georgia Lady Bulldog basketball season go on sale this Friday, June 30. Fans can place their orders by calling the UGA Athletic Ticket Office at 1-877-542-1231 or online by clicking here.
Season tickets cost just $40 and come with many benefits, which are outlined below.
Head coach Joni Taylor and the Lady Bulldogs enter the 2017-18 season with eight returners and a top-10 signing class that features four highly-touted freshmen. Among the returners this season is 2016 SEC All-Freshman Team selection and 2017 SEC All-Defensive pick Caliya Robinson as well as three-year starter Mackenzie Engram and starting point guard Haley Clark.
Below is more information on the pricing and benefits of Lady Bulldog season tickets.
2017-18 Lady Bulldogs’ Season Ticket Information
– $40 season ticket for all 17-home games (savings of $45 off cost of face value ticket)
– Priority seating in Sections E, F, G, S, T, U
– Seating will be general admission and first-come, first-served, but held for season ticket holders up until the five(5) minute mark of the first quarter.
– Season ticket holders can choose to sit in sections outside this block, but do have priority in sections located in the middle of the court
– Admission to Stegeman Coliseum 15 minutes thru Gates A & B before single game ticket holders
– A set of concessions vouchers for each season ticket account
– Postgame reception in the Lady Dogs practice gym following a home game
– Opportunity to go on a bus trip to an away game (schedule pending)
– Season ticket holders with perfect attendance (use every ticket in your account name to every home game) will be entered into a drawing for a trip for two(2) to the 2018 SEC Women’s Basketball Tournament in Nashville, Tennessee
Courtside and baseline season tickets sold out for the first time ever last season. For more info on renewing your courtside and baseline season tickets, please call the UGA Athletic Association ticket office 1-877-542-1231.
All other sections outside the season ticket block will be general admission first-come, first-served.
Any fans that have not renewed their season tickets by the end of July will be mailed a paper application to be submitted by the priority deadline of August 31.