Daily Dawg Thread 06 DEC 2018

Home >

Daily Dawg Thread 06 DEC 2018

Kirby Smart, Justin Rogers, and Sam Pittman. Photo @AllAmerican52JR Twitter
Kirby Smart, Justin Rogers, and Sam Pittman. Photo @AllAmerican52JR Twitter

Daily Dawg Thread

TODAY’S FEATURED PROSPECTS

 

Justin Rogers

CLASS: 2020
POSITION: OG
HT, WT: 6-4 280
SCHOOL: Oak Park
CITY, STATE: Oak Park, MI
STATUS: Undeclared 
# OF OFFERS: 37 offers 
UGA OFFER:  Yes 
NEWS:
Justin Rogers is a 2020 five-star offensive guard from Oak Park, Michigan. He’s 6-4 280 pounds. According to the latest 2020 247Sports Composite rankings, he ranks as the No. 15 overall player, the No. 1 OG, and the No. 1 MI prospect. Rogers currently has 39 offers with the latest coming from Oklahoma on Sept. 6. He visited OSU on Sept. 8, Texas on Sept. 15, Kentucky on Nov. 3, Georgia on Nov. 10 and Tennessee on Nov. 17. Rogers released a top 13 on June 5. His top 13 are LSU, Clemson, Georgia, FSU, Florida, Auburn, Penn State, Ohio State, USC, Alabama, Kentucky, Arizona, and Tennessee. According to his 247Sports profile, Ohio State holds 69 percent of the advantage while the Bulldogs hold the other 31 percent.  He loves coach Pittman, and I think Georgia’s the leader right now.
Highlights –

 

Sedrick Van Pran

CLASS: 2020 
POSITION: OG
HT, WT: 6-4 305 
SCHOOL: Warren Easton 
CITY, STATE: New Orleans, LA 
STATUS: Undeclared 
# OF OFFERS: 14 offers 
UGA OFFER:  Yes
NEWS:
Sedrick Van Pran is a 2020 four-star offensive guard from New Orleans, Louisiana. He’s 6-4 305 pounds. According to the latest 2020 247Sports Composite rankings, he ranks as the No. 11 OG and the No. 15 prospect in LA. Van Pran currently holds 14 offers with the latest coming from Auburn on Oct. 22. Georgia offered on June 2. Van Pran hasn’t done a whole lot this fall, but I expect him to get some more attention this spring.  He’ll be one to watch out for this year to have a break out year and get some attention. Van Pran plays center and guard and has natural ability to play football, but he just needs to work on his technique and footwork.
Highlights –

 


share content

Author /

Savannah Leigh is a recent graduate of the Grady College of Journalism at the University of Georgia. She is an avid SEC, Dawgs, and college football fan. She also adores her three-year-old black lab, Champ Bailey.