Daily Dawg Thread 18 NOV 2018

Home >

Daily Dawg Thread 18 NOV 2018

Kirby Smart and Tate Ratledge Photo By @tateratledge22 Twitter
Kirby Smart and Tate Ratledge Photo By @tateratledge22 Twitter

 

Daily Dawg Thread

TODAY’S FEATURED PROSPECTS

 

Andrew Raym

CLASS: 2020
POSITION: OG
HT, WT 6-5 300
SCHOOL: Broken Arrow
CITY, STATE: Broken Arrow, OK
# OF OFFERS: 14 offers 
UGA OFFER: Yes 
STATUS: Undeclared 
NEWS:
Andrew Raym is a four-star offensive lineman from Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. He’s 6-5 300 pounds. According to the latest 2020 247Sports Composite rankings, he ranks as the No. 51 overall player, the No. 3 OG and the No. 1 OK prospect. Raym currently holds 14 offers with the latest coming from Auburn on Sept. 11. Auburn offered on August 22 while Georgia offered on August 15. Mississippi State offered on June 25, Alabama on May 22, and Notre Dame on May 4. Raym visited Oklahoma for an unofficial visit on July 28.  A one time Oklahoma commit, he decided to re-open his recruitment on May 3 when he de-committed from the Sooners. On his 247Sports profile, Oklahoma holds 80 percent change while Notre Dame holds the other 20 percent. I think this one is wide open, but with Oklahoma being the home-town state, he could end up there. However, he could visit Georgia to meet coach Pittman and see what the Classic city has to offer.
Highlights – 

 

Tate Ratledge

CLASS: 2020 
POSITION: OT 
HT, WT: 6-6 295 
SCHOOL: Darlington School
CITY, STATE: Rome, GA 
# OF OFFERS:  10 offers
UGA OFFER: Yes 
STATUS: Undeclared 
NEWS:
Tate Ratledge is a 2020 offensive tackle from Rome, Georgia. He’s 6-6 295 pounds. According to the latest 247Sports Composite ranking, he ranks as the No. 44 overall prospect, the No. 5 OT and the No. 6 prospect in Georgia. Ratledge currently holds 10 offers with the latest coming from Ole Miss on April 25. Brent Key from Alabama visited him on May 1. He visited Auburn on June 2, Tennessee on June 21 and Georgia on July 28. On his 247Sports profile, Alabama holds 67 percent advantage while Georgia holds the other 33 percent. He was back at Georgia on Sept. 2 and seemed to have a good time with Kirby Smart and coach Pittman. Georgia’s right in the mix of things for Ratledge and the Bulldogs have a legitimate chance of landing him.
Highlights –

*He doesn’t have a lot of film on him yet, this is the most recent*


share content

Author /

Savannah Leigh is a recent graduate of the Grady College of Journalism at the University of Georgia. She is an avid SEC, Dawgs, and college football fan. She also adores her three-year-old black lab, Champ Bailey.