Daily Dawg Thread 19 NOV 2018

Home >

Daily Dawg Thread 19 NOV 2018

Kevin Swint - 2020 LB - Carrollton HS, Carrollton, GA
Kevin Swint
– 2020 LB –
Carrollton HS, Carrollton, GA

;

Daily Dawg Thread

TODAY’S FEATURED PROSPECTS

 

Kevin Swint

CLASS: 2020
POSITION: OLB
HT, WT: 6-3, 220
SCHOOL: Carrollton High School
CITY, STATE: Carrollton, Georgia 
STATUS: Undeclared
# OF OFFERS: 21 Offers 
UGA OFFER: Yes, March 25, 2017
NEWS:
Kevin Swint is a four-star outside linebacker from Carrollton, Georgia. He stands at 6-3 220 pounds. According to the latest 2020 247Sports Composite rankings, he ranks as the No. 9 OLB and the No. 21 Georgia prospect. Swint currently holds 21 offers with the latest coming from Nebraska on May 17. Auburn offered May 15 and Clemson offered May 12. Swint visited Georgia on June 2 for a camp which marks his latest visit to the Classic City. He visited Michigan on March 29 and Clemson on March 4. Swint visited Clemson on Oct. 20. I expect him to make another visit to the Classic City sooner than later. As for his overall recruitment, it appears to be between Georgia and Clemson, for now at least. Georgia holds a 25 percent advantage and Clemson holds the other 75 percent on his 247Sports profile. However, I like the Bulldogs chances with this one, he seems to want to stay home and be all Dawg.

Highlights –

Sav’ell Smalls

CLASS: 2020
POSITION: OLB
HT, WT: 6-3, 227
SCHOOL: Garfield High School
CITY, STATE: Seattle, Washington
STATUS: Undeclared
# OF OFFERS: 25 Offers
UGA OFFER: Yes, March 27, 2018
NEWS:
Sav’ell Smalls is a five-star outside linebacker from Seattle, Washington. He stands at 6-3, 227 pounds. According to the latest 2020 247Sports Composite rankings, he ranks as the No. 3 overall player, the No. 1 OLB and the No. 1 2020 Washington prospect. Smalls currently holds 25 offers with the latest coming from Oklahoma on Sept. 11. He visited Alabama on June 22 for an unofficial visit. Prior to that he visited Clemson for camp and received an offer from them.  Smalls visited Oregon on Sept. 22 and Washington on Sept. 29. He’s a west coast kid and it appears it’s between Stanford and Washington. On his 247Sports profile, Alabama and FSU hold a 38 percent advantage while Washington holds 12 percent and the other 12 percent has him at undecided. However, Alabama, Clemson, and Georgia have made it known they’re interested.  I expect Smalls to visit all over the country before making a final decision.
Highlights – 


share content

Author /

Savannah Leigh is a recent graduate of the Grady College of Journalism at the University of Georgia. She is an avid SEC, Dawgs, and college football fan. She also adores her three-year-old black lab, Champ Bailey.