Daily Dawg Thread 2 DEC 2018

Home >

Daily Dawg Thread 2 DEC 2018

Malik Hornsby photo @1MalikH1 Twitter
Malik Hornsby photo @1MalikH1 Twitter

 

Daily Dawg Thread

TODAY’S FEATURED PROSPECTS

 

Robby Ashford

CLASS: 2020

POSITION: DUAL QB

HT, WT: 6-4 210

SCHOOL: Hoover

CITY, STATE: Hoover, AL 

STATUS: Undecided 

# OF OFFER: 13 offers 

UGA OFFER: Yes 

NEWS:

Robby Ashford is a 2020 four-star dual-threat quarterback from Hoover, Alabama. He’s 6-4 210 pounds. According to the latest 2020 247Sports Composite rankings, he ranks as the No. 137 overall prospect, the No. 4 DUAL QB, and the No. 5 player in AL. Ashford currently holds 13 offers with the latest coming from Ole Miss on Oct. 26. He visited Clemson on Oct. 20, Mississippi State on Oct. 6, Alabama on Sept. 22. His latest visit to Georgia came for the Auburn weekend when Ashford visited for an unofficial visit. On his 247Sports profile, Auburn holds 100 percent of the advantage, but Georgia appears warm on his profile as well. It seems to be between Auburn, Georgia, Mississippi State, and Penn State. I really like where Georgia sits right now but needs to make him a priority. Ashford is one of the best dual-threat guys in the country and would make a great addition.

Highlights –

 

 

 

Malik Hornsby

CLASS: 2020 

POSITION: DUAL QB

HT, WT: 6-2 175 

SCHOOL: Fort Bend Marshall 

CITY, STATE: Missouri City, TX 

STATUS: Undecided 

# OF OFFERS: 16 offers 

UGA OFFER: Yes 

NEWS:

Malik Hornsby is a 2020 four-star dual-threat quarterback from Missouri City, Texas. He’s 6-2 175 pounds. According to the latest 2020 247Sports Composite rankings, he ranks as the No. 89 overall prospect, the No. 2 DUAL QB and the No. 14 player in TX. Hornsby currently holds 16 offers with the latest coming from Georgia on Nov. 29.  Other recent offers come from Texas Tech and Virginia Tech on Nov. 17 He visited Texas A&M on Nov. 24, Nov. 10, and Sept. 8. Hornsby also camped at Texas A&M on June 14. On his 247 Sports profile, Texas A&M holds a 90 percent advantage while Texas holds the other 10 percent. He may give Georiga a visit or two, but he will likely end up at Texas A&M.

Highlights –

 

 

 


share content

Author /

Savannah Leigh is a recent graduate of the Grady College of Journalism at the University of Georgia. She is an avid SEC, Dawgs, and college football fan. She also adores her three-year-old black lab, Champ Bailey.