Daily Dawg Thread 7 DEC 2018

Home >

Daily Dawg Thread 7 DEC 2018

Noah Cain Photo @therealnoahcain Twitter
Noah Cain Photo @therealnoahcain Twitter

 

Daily Dawg Thread

TODAY’S FEATURED PROSPECTS

 

Noah Cain

CLASS: 2019 

POSITION: RB 

HT, WT: 5-10 212

SCHOOL: IMG Academy 

CITY, STATE: Bradenton, FL

STATUS: Undecided 

# OF OFFERS: 27 offers 

UGA OFFER: Yes 

NEWS:

Noah Cain is a four-star running back from IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida. However, he is originally from Denton, Texas. He’s 5-10 212 pounds. According to the latest 247Sports Composite rankings, he ranks as the No. 104 overall prospect, No. 7 RB, and the No. 14 player in Florida. Cain currently holds 27 offers with the latest coming from Georgia Tech on Feb. 13.

Since his latest offer, he has been quite busy and on the road a lot. Cain visited OSU for an unofficial visit on March 30. Then he visited Florida for two unofficial visits on April 7 and April 14. On April 26, Oklahoma sent a coach to visit with him. Cain traveled to Penn State for an unofficial visit on April 28. Auburn got the next unofficial visit on June 2. Then Cain traveled to Clemson for an unofficial visit on June 15. Cain took an official visit to Auburn on Oct. 13, Texas on Nov. 3, LSU on Nov. 3, and Penn State on Nov. 10. After that, he spent two weekends in a row at Georgia. The first being an unofficial visit on Nov. 17 and then for his official visit on Nov. 23.

Cain will make his decision on Dec. 19 for early signing day and will enroll early wherever he decides to go to school. According to his 247Sports profile, Texas holds a 65 percent advantage while LSU holds a 25 percent advantage and 10 percent being undecided. Georgia is right in the mix of things for this one and it seems to be between Penn State and Georgia, at least this week. The Bulldog look to add one more running back for the 2019 class and join 4-star Kenny McIntosh. Cain could be the guy, but pulling him from Penn State or even Texas could be tough.

Highlights –

 

 

 

Trey Sanders

CLASS: 2019 

POSITION: RB

HT, WT: 6-0 214

SCHOOL: IMG Academy 

CITY, STATE: Bradenton, FL

STATUS: Undecided 

# OF OFFERS: 13 offers 

UGA OFFER: Yes 

NEWS:

Trey Sanders is a five-star running back from IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida. However, he is originally from Port St. Joe, Florida. He is the counterpart to Cain and is 6-0 214 pounds. According to the latest 2019 247Sports Composite rankings, he ranks as the No. 5 prospect in the country, the No. 1 RB, and the No. 2 prospect in Florida.  Sanders currently holds 13 offers with the latest coming from Ohio State on Jan. 13. A one time Alabama commitment, Sanders de-committed from the Tide on January 1 and reopened his recruitment.

Since his de-commitment, he has had a busy summer and fall. Sanders attended Baylor’s Junior Day on Feb. 3. Then he visited Miami for two unofficial visits on Feb. 17 and March 9. After that, he traveled to Tallahassee for an unofficial visit to FSU on March 22.  Then he went to Gainesville for two unofficial visits on April 7 and April 14 to visit the Gators. Sanders came to Athens for G-Day and an unofficial visit on April 21.  On April 26, Oklahoma sent a coach to visit him, and then on April 30, coach Thomas Brown from the Miami Hurricanes visited Sanders. He took an unofficial visit to Alabama on June 1 and Florida on Sept. 1. Sanders started his official visits out at Texas when he took his official on Sept. 15. Then he went back to FSU for an unofficial visit on Oct. 27 before returning for his official visit on Nov. 16. Alabama got his next official visit on Nov. 24. On Nov. 28, coach Mike Locksley and Tosh Lupoi from Alabama visited the five-star. Sanders next OV will be to Georgia and he will finish his officials visiting the Gators on Dec. 14.

The five-star will make his decision on Dec. 19. Right now, his 247Sports profile states that Alabama holds a 90 percent advantage while Florida holds the other 10 percent. However, it is pretty big that Georgia is getting one of his last official visits before early signing day. Sanders will likely end back up at Alabama, but the Gators seem to be pushing extremely hard for him. Georgia is the dark horse here.

Highlights –

 

 

 


share content

Author /

Savannah Leigh is a recent graduate of the Grady College of Journalism at the University of Georgia. She is an avid SEC, Dawgs, and college football fan. She also adores her three-year-old black lab, Champ Bailey.