Los Angeles Rams 27, Tennessee 23
• Running back Todd Gurley rushed for 118 yards on 22 carries and had 10 catches for 158 yards and two touchdowns, including an 80-yarder. Gurley became the first player since Herschel Walker in 1986 with at least 100 rushing yards and 150 receiving yards in the same game, according to ESPN Stats & Information. Gurley is the third player in NFL history with 2,000 scrimmage yards, 10 rushing touchdowns and more than five receiving touchdowns in a single season, joining Hall of Famers Marshall Faulk and O.J. Simpson. Gurley leads the NFL in yards rushing (1,305), rushing touchdowns (13), and overall touchdowns (19), and he is 14th in scoring with 114 points.
• Linebacker Alec Ogletree posted five tackles for the Rams.
• Center Ben Jones helped the Titans roll up 372 total yards.
Kansas City 29, Miami 13
• Linebacker Justin Houston made two tackles for the Chiefs. Houston ranks 17th in the NFL with 9.5 sacks.
• Tight end Orson Charles had a 35-yard reception for the Chiefs.
• Linebacker Ramik Wilson was inactive for Kansas City.
• Wide receiver Chris Conley remains on injured reserve for Kansas City.
• Safety Reshad Jones, a defensive team captain, recorded 15 tackles, including two for loss, for Miami. Jones is second in the NFL with three fumble recoveries and 12th with 114 tackles.
• Defensive back Maurice Smith remains on injured reserve for Miami.
Cincinnati 26, Detroit 17
• Wide receiver A.J. Green caught six passes for 81 yards for Cincinnati. Green stands sixth in the NFL with eight touchdowns receiving and 10th with 1,061 yards receiving.
• Defensive tackle Geno Atkins had a quarterback hurry for Cincinnati. Atkins is 20th in the NFL with 9.0 sacks.
• Offensive guard Clint Boling helped the Bengals amass 380 total yards.
• Safety Shawn Williams had six tackles, including one for loss, for the Bengals. Williams is seventh in the NFL with two fumble recoveries.
• Quarterback Matthew Stafford went 19-of-35 for 203 yards and a touchdown for Detroit. Stafford is fourth in the NFL with 4,123 yards passing and seventh with 26 touchdown passes.
• Defensive lineman Cornelius Washington had three tackles for the Lions.
Baltimore 23, Indianapolis 16
• Tight end Benjamin Watson caught five passes for 40 yards for the Ravens.
• Cornerback Brandon Boykin remains on injured reserve for Baltimore.
• Offensive lineman Brandon Kublanow remains on injured reserve for Baltimore.
Los Angeles Chargers 14, New York Jets 7
• Linebacker Jordan Jenkins had six tackles for the Jets.
Washington 27, Denver 11
• Offensive tackle Tyler Catalina was not active for the Redskins.
• Running back Keith Marshall remains on injured reserve for Washington.
• Receiver Isaiah McKenzie had an 8-yard catch for the Broncos.
New Orleans 23, Atlanta 13
• Safety Quincy Mauger remains on injured reserve for Atlanta.
• Receiver Reggie Davis remains on the practice squad for the Falcons.
New England 37, Buffalo 16
• Center David Andrews helped the Patriots amass 417 total yards.
• Wide receiver Malcolm Mitchell remains on injured reserve for New England.
• Offensive tackle Cordy Glenn has been placed on the Bills’ injured reserve with a foot and ankle injury.
Chicago 20, Cleveland 3
• Defensive end John Jenkins did not record any stats for Chicago.
• Linebacker Leonard Floyd remains on injured reserve the Bears.
Carolina 22, Tampa Bay 19
• Linebacker Thomas Davis, a team captain, was inactive for the Panthers due to suspension.
• Offensive lineman John Theus remains on injured reserve for Carolina.
• Defensive end Charles Johnson was inactive for the Panthers due to suspension.
Seattle 21, Dallas 12
• Kicker Blair Walsh converted three extra points for Seattle. Walsh is seventh in the NFL with 34 extra points and 19th with 20 field goals and 94 total points.
• Defensive tackle Garrison Smith had two tackles for Seattle.
Arizona 23, New York Giants 0
• Wide receiver Tavarres King was inactive for the Giants due to a concussion.
San Francisco 44, Jacksonville 33
• Nose tackle Abry Jones had two tackles, including one for loss, for Jacksonville.
Pittsburgh 34, Houston 6
• Safety Corey Moore recorded two tackles for the Texans.
Philadelphia 19, Oakland 10
• Linebacker Dannell Ellerbe had four tackles, including one for a loss, for the Eagles.