Junior Jake Camarda has been named to the Walter Camp All-America Second Team.
Camarda, a punter from Norcross, Ga., was a finalist for the Ray Guy Award and finished with the third-best single season punting average (46.6) in school history and fourth nationally in 2020.
The annual Phil Steele All-America teams were also released this week. The Bulldogs had Camarda on the Second Team and senior OG Ben Cleveland (Toccoa, Ga.), redshirt sophomore OLB Azeez Ojulari (Marietta, Ga.) and junior DB Eric Stokes (Covington, Ga.) on the Fourth Team.
A number of Bulldogs had previously earned other All-America honors:
- Camarda: American Football Coaches Association (AFCA) FBS Coaches’ Second Team, Pro Football Focus (PFF) First Team All-American, Football Writers Association of America (FWAA) All-America Second Team, AP All-America Third Team
- Cleveland: The Athletic’s All-America Second Team, AP All-America Third Team
- Junior N Jordan Davis (Charlotte, N.C.): American Football Coaches Association (AFCA) FBS Coaches’ Second Team
- Senior ILB Monty Rice (Huntsville, Ala.): The Athletic’s All-America Second Team
- Stokes: CBS Sports/247Sports All-America First Team
The No. 9 Bulldogs (8-2) clipped No. 8 Cincinnati (9-1) 24-21 in Atlanta in the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl on Jan. 1. Georgia erased an 11-point deficit to secure the victory thanks in part to a school record tying eight sacks, three of which came from Ojulari.