Daily Dawg Thread 11 SEPT 2018

Home >

Daily Dawg Thread 11 SEPT 2018

Bill Norton Commits to the 'G' Photo By @willienorton33
Bill Norton Commits to the ‘G’ Photo By @willienorton33

 

Daily Dawg Thread

TODAY’S FEATURED PROSPECTS

 

Zacch Pickens

CLASS: 2019 
POSITION: SDE
HT, WT: 6-4.5 268
SCHOOL: T L Hanna 
CITY, STATE: Anderson, SC
# OF OFFERS: 17 offers 
UGA OFFER: Yes 
STATUS: HARD COMMIT 5/25/18 
NEWS:
Zacch Pickens is a five-star defensive end from Anderson, South Carolina. He’s 6-4.5 268 pounds. According to the latest 247Sports Composite rankings, he ranks as the No. 18 overall prospect, the No. 1 SDE and the No. 1 SC recruit. Pickens currently holds 17 offers with the latest coming from Alabama on Jan. 23. He attended Junior day at South Carolina on January 27. Then Pickens visited Clemson on March 3. After those two visits, he pulled the trigger and committed to South Carolina on May 25. He went back to Columbia on June 2 and was at the Georgia versus South Carolina game. On his 247Sports profile, the Gamecocks holds a 57 percent advantage while Clemson holds the other 43 percent. After the beating South Carolina got from Georgia, Pickens could start to look elsewhere. However, as of right now that’s highly unlikely. If he does decide to open it back up, it’ll likely be between Georgia, Clemson and the Gamecocks.
Highlights – 
 

 
 
 
 

Bill Norton

CLASS: 2019
POSITION: SDE
HT, WT: 6-6 275
SCHOOL: Christian Brothers
CITY, STATE: Memphis, TN 
# OF OFFERS: 15 offers 
UGA OFFER: Yes 
STATUS: HARD COMMIT: GEORGIA 3/18/18 
NEWS:
Bill Norton is a 4-star defensive end from Memphis, Tennessee. He’s 6-6 275 pounds. According to the latest 247Sports Composite rankings, he ranks as the No. 131 overall prospect, the No. 11 SDE and the No. 2 TN recruit. Norton currently holds 15 offers with the latest coming from Louisville on February 21. He visited Georgia back on March 3 then went to Mississippi State on March 10, and finished up at Tennessee on March 17. One day after his visit to Knoxville, Norton committed to Georgia on March 18. He still plans on taking some visits, but he’s 100 percent committed to the Bulldogs. One of his official visits will be to Ole Miss on Sept. 15. As for the other four visits, one will likely go to Tennessee and another to Georgia, but the other two are up in the air.
Highlights –
 

 
 
 


share content

Author /

Savannah Leigh is a recent graduate of the Grady College of Journalism at the University of Georgia. She is an avid SEC, Dawgs, and college football fan. She also adores her three-year-old black lab, Champ Bailey.