Daily Dawg Thread 15 SEPT 2018

Home >

Daily Dawg Thread 15 SEPT 2018

Jammie Robinson Photo @Jammierobinson6 Twitter
Jammie Robinson Photo @Jammierobinson6 Twitter

 

Daily Dawg Thread

TODAY’S FEATURED PROSPECTS

 

Jammie Robinson

CLASS: 2019 
POSITION: DB/ATH
HT, WT: 5-11 180
SCHOOL: Lee County
CITY, STATE: Leesburg, Georgia 
STATUS: Undeclared 
# OF OFFERS: 26 offers 
UGA OFFER: Yes
NEWS:
Jammie Robinson is a four-star athlete/defensive back from Leesburg, Georgia. He’s 5-11 and 180 pounds. According to 247Sports Composite rankings, he ranks as the No. 28 ATH and the No. 37 prospect in Georgia. Robinson currently holds 26 offers with the latest coming from Indiana on April 24. He visited South Carolina for an official visit on June 2, Auburn on March 28 and Georgia a few times this spring and summer.   On his 247Sports profile, South Carolina holds an 88 percent advantage while Alabama holds the other 12 percent. Georgia’s in it for this one but may not have a spot for him.
Highlights – 
 

 
 

Cameron Smith

CLASS: 2019
POSITION: CB
HT, WT: 6-0.5 170 pounds
SCHOOL: Westwood
CITY, STATE: Blythewood, SC
STATUS: HARD COMMIT: SOUTH CAROLINA 8/17/18
#OF OFFERS: 25 offers
UGA OFFER: Yes
NEWS:
Cameron Smith is a three-star cornerback from Blythewood, South Carolina. He’s 6-0.5 170 pounds and runs a 4.52 40-yard dash. According to the latest 247Sports Composite rankings, he ranks as the No. 28 CB and the No. 2 player in South Carolina. Smith currently holds 25 offers with the latest coming from Georgia. He visited UNC on June 16 and Clemson’s camp on June 13.  On July 25 he took an unofficial visit to South Carolina. On August 17 he made his college decision and chose the Gamecocks. Since then he took his official visit to South Carolina on Sept. 7. This decision seems to be a done deal and expect him to sign with the Gamecocks.
Highlights – 
 

 
 

 


share content

Author /

Savannah Leigh is a recent graduate of the Grady College of Journalism at the University of Georgia. She is an avid SEC, Dawgs, and college football fan. She also adores her three-year-old black lab, Champ Bailey.