Daily Dawg Thread 27 SEPT 2018

Home >

Daily Dawg Thread 27 SEPT 2018

Lejond Cavazos Photo: @lejondaryy Twitter
Lejond Cavazos Photo: @lejondaryy Twitter

 

Daily Dawg Thread

TODAY’S FEATURED PROSPECTS

 

Lejond Cavazos

CLASS: 2020 

POSITION: S

HT, WT: 6-0 186 

SCHOOL: IMG Academy 

CITY, STATE: Bradenton, FL 

STATUS: HARD COMMIT: OSU 6/27/18 

# OF OFFERS: 22 offers 

UGA OFFER: Yes, March 25, 2017  

NEWS:

Lejond Cavazos is a 2020 four-star safety from IMG Academy. He’s 6-0 186 pounds. According to the latest 2020 247Sports Composite rankings, he ranks as the 173 overall player, No. 9 S and the No. 30 prospect in FL.  Cavazos currently holds 21 offers with the latest coming from Penn State on August 26. He visited Texas A&M on March 29 and OSU on April 14. Taver Johnson from OSU visited him on May 14 as well. Not long after that Cavazos committed to OSU on June 27. There are still two years to go for this one, and I don’t think Georgia lays off him till he signs his name on the LOI. The Bulldogs offered back in March and need to get him back on campus. It wouldn’t surprise me if he didn’t show up to a game this season to see what Georgia’s all about.

Highlights –

 

 

 

Bryson Washington

CLASS: 2020 

POSITION: S

HT, WT: 6-2 196  

SCHOOL: C.E. King 

CITY, STATE: Houston, TX 

STATUS: Undeclared 

# OF OFFERS: 16 offers 

UGA OFFER: Yes, March 6, 2018. 

NEWS:

Bryson Washington is a 2020 four-star safety from Houston, Texas. He’s 6-2 196 pounds and is a big bodied safety that most teams search for. According to the latest 2020 247Sports Composite rankings, he ranks as the No. 7 S and the No. 19 prospect in TX. Washington currently holds 16 offers with the latest coming from Houston on Sept. 18 and Clemson on Sept. 16. Auburn offered on August 2. Oklahoma offered on May 25, Texas on May 18 and Georgia on March 6. He visited Texas A&M on April 8. On his 247Sports profile, Texas holds 75 percent of the advantage while Oklahoma holds the other 25 percent. However, don’t count Georgia out just yet. The Bulldogs need to get him on campus and puts some moves on him. He’s one that the Bulldogs can’t miss out on. By the end of his senior season, this one should be a five-star and one of the best in the country. The only thing he needs is a good highlight reel because he doesn’t have one right now.

Highlights –

N/A

 

 

 

 


v

share content

Author /

Savannah Leigh is a recent graduate of the Grady College of Journalism at the University of Georgia. She is an avid SEC, Dawgs, and college football fan. She also adores her three-year-old black lab, Champ Bailey.