Dawg Daily Thread 27 MAY 2018

Home >

Dawg Daily Thread 27 MAY 2018

Dylan Wright Photo @DeunteWright ‏Twitter
Dylan Wright Photo @DeunteWright ‏Twitter

 

Dawg Daily Thread

TODAY’S FEATURED PROSPECTS

 

Marcus Washington

CLASS: 2019 

POSITION: WR

HT, WT: 6-2 193

SCHOOL: Trinity Catholic 

CITY, STATE: Saint Louis, MO 

STATUS: Undeclared 

# OF OFFERS: 36 offers 

UGA OFFER: Yes 

NEWS:

Marcus Washington is a four-star wide receiver from Saint Louis, Missouri. He’s 6-2 193 pounds. According to the latest 2019  247Sports Composite rankings, he ranks as the No. 58 overall player, the No. 9 WR and the No. 2 prospect in MO. Washington currently holds 36 offers with the latest coming from Tennessee on April 26. He attended Oklahoma’s Junior Day on Feb. 17 and Illinois on Feb. 16. On May 13 he released a top six. The top six included Texas, Oregon, Ohio State, Missouri, Georgia, and Florida State.

According to his 247Sports profile, Ohio State holds 80 percent of the advantage while the other 20 percent is cloudy. Georgia has a great chance to seal him as another WR target and the team appears warm on his 247Sports profile. Washington will make his decision on August 7 between the above six schools, however, I expect him to narrow it down even further before then.

Highlights – 

 

 

 

Dylan Wright

CLASS: 2019

POSITION: WR 

HT, WT: 6-3 205

SCHOOL: West Mesquite

CITY, STATE: Mesquite, TX 

STATUS: Undeclared 

# OF OFFERS: 38 Offers 

UGA OFFER: Yes 

NEWS:

Dylan Wright is a four-star wide receiver from Mesquite, Texas. He’s 6-3 205 pounds. According to the latest 2019 247Sports Composite rankings, he ranks as the No. 122 overall player, the No. 22 WR, and the No. 20 prospect in TX. Wright currently holds 38 offers with the latest coming from Arizona State on March 30.  He visited Notre Dame on April 1, Auburn on April 21, and Texas A&M on May 12.

According to his 247Sports profile, Texas holds a 55 percent advantage, Arkansas with 18 percent, Oklahoma with 9 percent, TCU with 9 percent and cloudy with 9 percent. However, Georgia appears warm on his profile. He visited Georgia and seemed to have liked it and I expect Georgia to have a hat on the table when he decides to make his decision.

Highlights – 

 

 

 

 


share content

Author /

Savannah Leigh is a recent graduate of the Grady College of Journalism at the University of Georgia. She is an avid SEC, Dawgs, and college football fan. She also adores her three-year-old black lab, Champ Bailey.