UGA Recruiting Daily 6 MAY 2018

Home >

UGA Recruiting Daily 6 MAY 2018

Leonard Manuel Photo @Begreatliltone2 Twitter
Leonard Manuel Photo @Begreatliltone2 Twitter

 

UGA Recruiting Daily Thread

TODAY’S FEATURED PROSPECTS

 

Leonard Manuel

CLASS: 2020

POSITION: WR

HT, WT: 6-4 200

SCHOOL: Vanguard 

CITY, STATE: Ocala, FL 

STATUS: Undeclared 

# OF OFFERS: 35 offers 

UGA OFFER:  Yes 

NEWS:
Leonard Manuel is a 2020 5-star  wide receiver from Ocala, Florida. He stands at 6-4 200 pounds. According to 247Sports 2020 rankings, he ranks as the No. 13 overall prospect, the No. 2 WR and the No. 1 2020 prospect in FL. Manuel currently holds 35 offers with the latest coming from Ohio State on April 23. A one time Miami commit, he decommitted from the Hurricanes on April 17. The decision came after he visited Georgia on April 13. According to his 247Sports profile, Georgia holds a 75 percent advantage while Miami holds the other 25 percent.

Georgia is the latest place for this 2020 wideout to visit and I expect him to continue coming to Athens all summer. I expect Georgia to land this wideout when the time comes for him to choose a school.

Highlights –
 

 

Julian Fleming

CLASS: 2020

POSITION: WR

HT, WT: 6-2 190 

SCHOOL: Southern Columbia 

CITY, STATE: Catawissa, PA 

STATUS: Undeclared 

# OF OFFERS:

UGA OFFER: 

NEWS:
Julian Fleming is a five-star wide receiver from Catawissa, Pennsylvania. He stands at 6-2 190 pounds. According to 247Sports 2020 rankings, he ranks as the No. 2 overall player, No. 1 WR, and the No. 1 PA 2020 prospect. Fleming currently holds 16 offers with the latest coming from Tennessee on March 28. Since April 2, he visited Penn State, Alabama, Georgia, and Penn State again. According to his 247Sports profile, Penn State holds 100 percent of the advantage. However, I think if Georgia pursues him it could make him want to play in the SEC.

Georgia has a chance if it gets him on campus.

Highlights –

 

 


share content

Author /

Savannah Leigh is a recent graduate of the Grady College of Journalism at the University of Georgia. She is an avid SEC, Dawgs, and college football fan. She also adores her three-year-old black lab, Champ Bailey.