We’re one day away from what Creative Editor Cheri Leavy dubs the best road game of the year. We’re talking about Georgia versus Ole Miss, and the town we’re talking about is Oxford, Mississippi. Like Athens, it’s a small town full of old buildings and booze. To see why we love it so, check out our guide2oxford!
How many of you had a hard time focusing this week with this game right around the corner? It’s been so hard to focus on social media with this game on the horizon. I’m a nervous wreck anticipating how the dawgs are going to perform against the rebels. What’s going to happen?
Football aside, here are my favorite posts from this week.
- You can always count on the girls from UGA to rally for the dawgs! We love this photo from @UGA_KKG!
2. Those shirts are everything. We’ll take ten @ugachiomega! 🙂
3. Having fun and doing good, that’s what it’s all about!
4. This makes me so happy. Pumpkins, Fall, Barbecue, and happy faces!
5. Ready for OXFORD!! Go Dawgs and go PHI MU!
See you next week!