Here is a look at how some former Georgia Bulldogs in the NFL fared in Week 13:
Compiled by Bailey Caldwell
Chicago 33, Cincinnati 7
• Defensive end John Jenkins got his first start of the season and recorded two tackles for Chicago.
• Linebacker Leonard Floyd remains on injured reserve the Bears.
• Wide receiver A.J. Green caught five passes for 64 yards for Cincinnati. Green is eighth in the NFL with 950 receiving yards and fifth with eight receiving touchdowns.
• Defensive tackle Geno Atkins did not record any stats for Cincinnati.
• Offensive guard Clint Boling played every offensive snap and helped the Bengals amass 234 total yards.
• Safety Shawn Williams was inactive for the Bengals. Williams is tied for sixth in the NFL with two fumble recoveries.
Detroit 24, Tampa Bay 21
• Quarterback Matthew Stafford went 36-of-44 for 381 yards and a touchdown for Detroit. Stafford ranks third in the NFL with 3,683 yards and fifth with 23 touchdown passes.
• Defensive lineman Cornelius Washington had one tackle for the Lions.
Kansas City 26, Oakland 15
• Linebacker Justin Houston, a defensive team captain, recorded five tackles, including one sack, for the Chiefs. Houston is 10th in the league with 9.5 sacks.
• Linebacker Ramik Wilson was inactive for Kansas City.
• Tight end Orson Charles did not record any stats for the Chiefs.
• Wide receiver Chris Conley remains on injured reserve for Kansas City.
Miami 27, New England 20
• Safety Reshad Jones, a defensive team captain, recorded seven tackles for Miami. Jones is second in the NFL with three fumble recoveries and sixth with 92 tackles,
• Defensive back Maurice Smith remains on injured reserve for Miami.
• Center David Andrews, a team captain, helped the Patriots amass 248 yards.
• Wide receiver Malcolm Mitchell remains on injured reserve for New England.
Carolina 31, Minnesota 24
• Linebacker Thomas Davis, a team captain, recorded four tackles, including one for a loss, for Carolina.
• Offensive lineman John Theus remains on injured reserve for Carolina.
• Defensive end Charles Johnson was inactive for the Panthers due to suspension.
Atlanta 20, New Orleans 17
• Safety Quincy Mauger remains on injured reserve for Atlanta.
• Receiver Reggie Davis remains on the practice squad for the Falcons.
Buffalo 13, Indianapolis 7
• Offensive tackle Cordy Glenn remains inactive for the Bills due to an ankle injury.
San Francisco 26, Houston 16
• Safety Corey Moore recorded one tackle for the Texans.
Dallas 30, New York Giants 10
• Wide receiver Tavarres King was inactive for the Giants.
Arizona 12, Tennessee 7
• Offensive lineman Ben Jones helped the Titans roll up 204 total yards.
Denver 23, New York Jets 0
• Receiver Isaiah McKenzie was inactive for the Broncos.
• Linebacker Jordan Jenkins recorded four tackles for the Jets.
Los Angeles Chargers 30, Washington 13
• Running back Keith Marshall remains on injured reserve for Washington.
• Offensive guard Tyler Catalina has rejoined the Redskins. He was active this week but did not play.
Jacksonville 30, Seattle 24
• Defensive tackle Abry Jones had one tackle for Jacksonville.
• Kicker Blair Walsh converted 1-of-2 field goal attempts and all three extra points for Seattle. Walsh is seventh in the NFL with 30 extra points, 14th with 90 points and 19th with 20 field goals.
• Defensive tackle Garrison Smith was inactive for Seattle.
Philadelphia 43, Los Angeles Rams 35
• Linebacker Dannell Ellerbe recently signed with the Eagles. He was active this week but did not play.
• Running back Todd Gurley, an offensive team captain, had 96 yards rushing with two touchdowns and 39 yards receiving for the Rams. Gurley leads the NFL with 10 rushing and 13 total touchdowns and is third with 1,035 rushing yards.
• Linebacker Alec Ogletree, a defensive team captain, recorded nine tackles for Los Angeles.
Pittsburgh 39, Baltimore 38
• Tight end Benjamin Watson did not record any stats for the Ravens. He was recently named a nominee for the Walter Payton Man of the Year Award. This is the second time he has been nominated.
• Cornerback Brandon Boykin remains on injured reserve for Baltimore.
• Offensive lineman Brandon Kublanow remains on injured reserve for Baltimore.