Daily Dawg Thread 14 NOV 2018

Home >

Daily Dawg Thread 14 NOV 2018

Javonne Shepherd Photo @JavonneShepherd Twitter
Javonne Shepherd Photo @JavonneShepherd Twitter

 

Daily Dawg Thread

TODAY’S FEATURED PROSPECTS

 

Javonne Shepherd

CLASS: 2019 

POSITION: OT 

HT, WT: 6-6 346 

SCHOOL: North Forest 

CITY, STATE: Houston, TX

STATUS: HARD COMMIT: TEXAS 7/29/18

# OF OFFERS: 26 offers 

UGA OFFER: Yes 

NEWS:

Javonne Shepherd is a four-star offensive tackle from Houston, Texas. He’s 6-6 346 pounds. According to the latest 247Sports Composite rankings, he ranks as the No. 29 OT and the No. 39 player in Texas. Shepherd currently holds 26 offers with the latest coming from Utah on May 14. He committed to Texas On July 29. Shepherd visited Texas twice this summer on June 5 and June 16. Texas A&M received a visit from the four-star on June 15. He made his decision between Texas and Texas A&M. On his 247Sports profile, Texas holds a 56 percent advantage while Texas A&M holds the other 44 percent. However, he could start looking elsewhere. Georgia seems to like him, but its got to get him on campus.

Highlights – 

 

 

Trevor Keegan

CLASS: 2019  

POSITION: OT

HT, WT: 6-6 310 

SCHOOL: Crystal Lake South 

CITY, STATE: Crystal Lake, IL 

STATUS: Undeclared

# OF OFFERS: 28 offers 

UGA OFFER: Yes 

NEWS:

Trevor Keegan is a four-star offensive tackle from Crystal Lake Illinois. He’s 6-6 310 pounds. According to the latest 247Sports Composite rankings, he ranks as the No. 15 OT and the No. 1 IL prospect. Keegan currently holds 28 offers with the latest coming from USC on August 1. He attended camp at Penn State on June 23. Before that he visited Michigan on June 21, Ohio State on June 20, Alabama on June 4, and Georgia on June 3. Keegan has his official visit list finished. His first OV was to Ohio State on Oct. 6. Next, he will go to Michigan on Oct. 13, Penn State on Oct. 27, Georgia on Nov. 10, and Clemson on Nov. 30. On his 247Sports profile, Michigan leads with 64 percent of the advantage, Northwestern, Ohio State and Georgia all hold a nine percent advantage. Keegan appeared to have a great time when he came for his official visit last weekend. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if Pittman pulls this Midwestern kid.

Highlights – 

*PRIVATE HIGHLIGHTS*

 

 

 

 


share content

Author /

Savannah Leigh is a recent graduate of the Grady College of Journalism at the University of Georgia. She is an avid SEC, Dawgs, and college football fan. She also adores her three-year-old black lab, Champ Bailey.