Daily Dawg Thread 24 NOV 2018

Home >

Daily Dawg Thread 24 NOV 2018

Michael Drennen II (6) Photo @UhhMyNameDonut Twitter
Michael Drennen II (6) Photo @UhhMyNameDonut Twitter

 

Daily Dawg Thread

TODAY’S FEATURED PROSPECTS

 

Chris Tyree

CLASS: 2020

POSITION: APB 

HT, WT: 5-9 175 

SCHOOL: Thomas Dale 

CITY, STATE: Chester, VA 

STATUS: Undeclared 

# OF OFFERS: 27 offers 

UGA OFFER: Yes 

NEWS:

Chris Tyree is a five-star all-purpose back from Chester, Virginia. He’s 5-9 175 pounds. according to the latest 2020 247Sports Composite rankings, he ranks as the No. 23 overall prospect, the No. 1 APB, and the No. 2 player in VA. Tyree currently has 27 offers with the latest coming from Oklahoma on May 25. Ohio State offered on May 14. The Bulldogs offered on May 23, 2017. Tyree visited Florida on June 18, Virginia Tech on July 29, Stanford on Sept. 8, Mississippi State on Sept. 15, and Penn State on Sept. 29. He went back to Virginia Tech on Oct. 6. On his 247Sports profile, Penn State holds 75 percent of the advantage while Virginia Tech holds the other 25 percent. Georgia isn’t out of it yet but needs to get this impressive back on campus for a visit.

Highlights –

 

 

 

 

Michael Drennen II

CLASS: 2020 

POSITION: APB 

HT, WT: 5-11 190 

SCHOOL: Dublin Coffman 

CITY, STATE: Dublin, OH 

STATUS: Undeclared 

# OF OFFERS: 14 offers 

UGA OFFER: Yes 

NEWS:

Michael Drennen II is a four-star all-purpose back from Dublin, Ohio. He’s 5-11 190 pounds. According to the latest 2020 247Sports Composite rankings, he ranks as the No. 3 APB and the No.3 player in Ohio. Drennen II currently holds 14 offers with the latest coming from Georgia on June 28. Ohio State offered on June 22 and Minnesota on June 14. He visited Penn State for camp on June 3, 2017. Then he went to Ohio State’s camp on July 21, 2017. Drennen II went on an unofficial visit to OSU on Oct. 28, 2017. His latest visit was to Michigan on Sept. 22 for an unofficial visit. Ohio State holds 86 percent of the advantage on his 247Sports profile. Michigan holds the other 14 percent. Georgia isn’t out of it yet and I expect him to visit campus a few times before he makes a decision.

Highlights – 

Private Hudl Film

GAME DAY LIVE THREAD @ 9 AM: CLICK HERE 

 


share content

Author /

Savannah Leigh is a recent graduate of the Grady College of Journalism at the University of Georgia. She is an avid SEC, Dawgs, and college football fan. She also adores her three-year-old black lab, Champ Bailey.