ATHENS, Ga. — The No. 18 Georgia gymnastics team (4-9, 3-4 SEC) will compete in the afternoon session of Saturday’s SEC Gymnastics Championship, slated for 2 p.m. CT in St. Louis, Missouri.
The GymDogs, seeded seventh for the championship meet, will open competition on beam for the first rotation, then move to floor, vault, and bars, respectively.
Georgia competes against No. 11 Arkansas, No. 16 Auburn, and No. 21 Missouri.
The evening session, scheduled to begin at 6 p.m. CT, will include SEC regular season champion LSU, ranked second nationally, as well as No. 5 Florida, No. 6 Alabama and No. 9 Kentucky.
For all the latest on Georgia gymnastics, follow the team on Twitter (@UGAGymnastics), Instagram (ugagymnastics), Facebook (Georgia Gymnastics) and Snapchat (UGAGymdogs).
SEC Championship Seeding
Seed. Team; Order of Events (Session)
1. LSU; Vault, Bars, Beam, Floor (II)
2. Florida; Bars, Beam, Floor, Vault (II)
3. Alabama; Beam, Floor, Vault, Bars (II)
4. Kentucky; Floor, Vault, Bars, Beam (II)
5. Arkansas; Vault, Bars, Beam, Floor (I)
6. Auburn; Bars, Beam, Floor, Vault (I)
7. Georgia; Beam, Floor, Vault, Bars (I)
8. Missouri; Floor, Vault, Bars, Beam (I)