The University of Georgia Alumni Association recognized the fastest-growing companies owned or operated by UGA alumni during the 10th annual Bulldog 100 Celebration on Jan. 26 at the Hyatt Regency in Atlanta.
The 2019 fastest-growing business is Terminus, led by CEO Eric Spett, who earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration in 2010. Terminus is a business-to-business advertising platform that empowers marketers to achieve the highest return on investment on their digital advertising investment. The platform contains a comprehensive suite of advertising tools that makes it simple to launch, manage and measure ad campaigns that result in more revenue for their clients.
“I’m so proud to be recognized alongside all these great businesses,” said Spett. “My entrepreneurial journey started in earnest at UGA. Being honored nine years later as the fastest-growing Bulldog business is a huge honor.”
The Bulldog 100 top 10:
- Terminus, Atlanta, Georgia
- Currie Design and Build, Roswell, Georgia
- MAB Corporate Advisors, Marietta, Georgia
- RCS Garage Doors, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Inspirion Biosciences, Frederick, Maryland
- Sunnyboy Entertainment LLC, Pasadena, California
- XY Planning Network, Bozeman, Montana
- Ansley Atlanta Real Estate, Atlanta, Georgia
- BOS Security Incorporated, Athens, Georgia
- Robinson Key, Atlanta, Georgia
Click here for the rest of the article from news.uga.edu
Click here for the Alumni Association photos.
Click here for bio info for all 100 honorees