Daily Dawg Thread 31 JULY 2018

Home >

Daily Dawg Thread 31 JULY 2018

Paris Johnson Jr. Photo @ParisJohnsonJr Twitter
Paris Johnson Jr. Photo @ParisJohnsonJr Twitter

 

UGA Recruiting Daily Thread

TODAY’S PROSPECTS

 

Paris Johnson Jr.

CLASS: 2020
POSITION: OT
HT, WT: 6-7 275
SCHOOL: St. Xavier
CITY, STATE: Cincinnati, OH
STATUS: OHIO STATE HARD COMMIT: 6/28/18
# OF OFFERS: 44 offers 
UGA OFFER:  Yes 
NEWS: 
Paris Johnson Jr. is a five-star offensive tackle from Cincinnati, Ohio. He stands at 6-7 285 pounds. According to the latest 247Sports 2020 rankings, he ranks as the No. 8 overall player, the No. 2 OT and the No. 1 prospect in Ohio. Johnson Jr. currently holds 44 offers with the latest coming from UNC May 26. He visited Alabama on June 2, Auburn on June 3, FSU on June 4, Georgia on June 7, Clemson on June 8, USC on June 20, UCLA on June 21, Stanford on June 22, Cal on June 23, OSU on June 26. After his visit to Ohio State, Johnson Jr. committed to the Buckeyes on June 28. Ohio State got a huge target, but if not successful this or next season, he may change is mind.
Highlights – 
 

 
 

Kevin Pyne

CLASS: 2020
POSITION: OT 
HT, WT: 6-8.5, 275 
SCHOOL: Millis
CITY, STATE: Millis, MA 
STATUS: Undeclared 
# OF OFFERS: 25 offers
UGA OFFER: Yes, March 22, 2017
NEWS:
Kevin Pyne is a five-star offensive tackle from Millis, Massachusetts. He stands at 6-8.5 and 275 pounds. According to the latest 2020 247Sports rankings, he ranks as the No. 27 overall player, the No. 4 OT, and the No. 1 prospect in MA. Pyne currently holds 25 offers with the latest coming from Purdue on July 12. He visited UCLA on April 17, Ohio State on April 13, Notre Dame on April 12, Clemson On April 4, Virginia Tech on April 3, and  Michigan on March 25. Payne’s two leaders appear to be Notre Dame and Michigan as the Irish hold a 75 percent advantage and the Wolverines hold the other 25 percent. I expect him to make a trip this fall.
Highlights – 
 

 
 
 


share content

Author /

Savannah Leigh is a recent graduate of the Grady College of Journalism at the University of Georgia. She is an avid SEC, Dawgs, and college football fan. She also adores her three-year-old black lab, Champ Bailey.